The XXV EUARGRI Conference was held in Prague, 26-27 September, 2011.
Please download the programme here
- Annette Freibauer: Transition pathways and implications for research - visions from SCAR's 3rd Foresight
- Martin Scheele: How to transform knowledge to innovation in order to meet the challenges ahead?
- Krijn Poppe: AKIS - Agricultural Knowledge and Innovation Systems in Transition
- Jan Veleba: Impact of agricultural research and transfer of results for farmers in the Czech Rebublic
- Christian Huyghe: INRA
- Catherine Moreddu: Change, innovation and growth in the agri-food sector: the role of policies
- Yvon Martel: Outcomes of the OECD Conference on the Agricultural Knowledge Systems
- Erik Steen Kristensen: The strategic responses of Aarhus University to the challenges ahead, both with regard to content and structure
- Edward Arseniuk: IHAR-PIB contribution into Agriculture - related research and innovation in a changing world
- Zoltan Bédö: Agricultural Research Institute of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- Final wrap up